Intense close-quarters action and paranormal suspense combine in the sequel to the 2005 smash hit, F.E.A.R. Incredibly smart enemies and over-the-top FX bombard players as they race to save what’s left of the city of Auburn from Alma’s ghostly rage.
Story: Beginning shortly before the ending of F.E.A.R., a Special Forces squad is on a routine mission when the city of Auburn is rocked by a supernatural explosion. Alma, a girl with immense power and a thirst for revenge, has unleashed her wrath upon the city and thrown it into chaos. The squad must combat enemy forces and the supernatural as they struggle to find a way to stop Alma and uncover the mysterious forces arrayed against them before it’s too late.
• Strategic environmental combat opportunities available to both you and your enemies
• Slow time using your character’s enhanced reflexes
• In your face close-quarter action in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments
• Battle all-new enemies that employ advanced combat tactics
• Test your nerves and face your FEARS as you battle new characters and unravel a terrifying mystery
• Utilize the world interaction enhancements to create instant cover or remove obstacles
• Play with and against friends in multiplayer competition
• Enhanced graphics engine takes action horror to new heights through enhanced visuals and effects
• Enemies behave realistically and use the environment against you through vastly enhanced enemy Artificial Intelligence
• Maintains the authenticity of the Alma storyline and players will know this is the only place to continue the saga