Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne v1.21b to v1.22a English Patch
Pentru a evita potenţialele probleme la descărcarea arhivelor foarte mari, vă recomandăm să folosiţi un download manager.
Dimensiune: 6.88 MB
Tip licență: Gratuit
- There is now a replay auto-save feature in the options menu. Replays are automatically saved to the "replay" folder.
– The game is now automatically saved in the event of a potential disconnect. These saved games are placed in the "save" folder.
– Player color selection can now be limited by the number of players in the game using an option in the "Advanced Options" screen during game
– Added an option to always show unit and building health bars.
– You can now enable and disable the display of minimap signals from players and other observers using chat commands:
/showminimapsignals and /hideminimapsignals.
– Added a new in-game cheat "maxfps" to limit the maximum frame rate to the given number. Example: "maxfps 30" will set the maximum frame rate to 30 FPS.
– Scout Tower repair rate changed from 12 to 20.
– Knight damage increased: Attack cooldown changed from 1.50 to 1.40 and base damage increased from 25 to 28 (Average damage is 34).
– Increased Ziggurat base armor from 1 to 5.
– Reduced the build time of the Necropolis from 120 to 100.
– Reduce the Orb of venom poison duration from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
– Increase the experience gain from Dryads from Level 2 (40xp) to Level 3 (60 xp).
- The cooldown on unlimited usable items (example: the staff of preservation) now persists after the item is dropped or traded.
– A cooldown exploit with potions has been fixed.
– When you unburrow a Crypt Fiend, its auto-cast will no longer be toggled off.
– An exploit bug in which items could lose their cooldowns when transferred between heroes has been fixed.
– Fixed DotA-specific sound effects on Intel Macs.
– Fixed sound falloff on Intel Macs. Distant sounds should now still be
- New maps from contest winners: