Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 v1.11 English Patch
Pentru a evita potenţialele probleme la descărcarea arhivelor foarte mari, vă recomandăm să folosiţi un download manager.
Dimensiune: 405.29 MB
Tip licență: Gratuit
This patch for Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 fixes several exploits and bugs, improves balance, adds two free maps from Red Alert 3: Uprising, and more.
• Added two new maps for skirmish and online play: Spring Fever (2 player) and Blitzen’s Back (4 player). Play these maps and many more in the stand-alone campaign expansion, Red Alert 3 Uprising, available for download at http://www.commandandconquer.com.
Balance Changes: Global
• Garrison Range bonus reduced to 75% from 100%.
• Walls and Structures no longer block line of sight while being constructed.
• Parachute drop time increased.
• Oil Derricks now explode when destroyed. Keep your distance.
• Observation Post health increased to 10000 from 3000.
• Due to the recent downturn in the global economy, all Super Weapons are now half price.
• Anti-Infantry vehicles (Riptide, Jet Tengu) vulnerability to GUN damage (PeaceKeeper, Conscript, Imperial Warrior) now reduced to 25% from 50%.
• The Top Secret Protocols have been reordered for all three factions.
Balance Changes: By Faction
• Allied Javelin Soldier cost reduced to 300 from 400.
• Allied Aircraft Carrier drone speed increased to 225 from 150.
• Allied Aircraft Carrier drones no longer give large amounts of XP when killed.
• Allied Aircraft Carrier reload time reduced to 10s from 15s.
• Allied Assault Destroyer Black Hole Armor bonus increased to 35% from 25%.
• Allied Outpost now gains additional health when upgraded (25% per level).
• Allied Athena Cannon no longer requires line of sight to attack. It can fire over walls now!
• Allied Cryocopter health reduced to 650 from 750.
• Allied Chronorift cast delay reduced to 1s. Rift time changed to 5s , 10s, and 15s, depending.
• Allied Defense Bureau build time increased to 30s from 10s.
• Special Agent Tanya Adams now requires the Defense Bureau to be built.
• Allied Apollo Fighter heath increased to 300 from 250.
• Allied Chronosphere now requires the Defense Bureau to be built.
• Soviet Hammer Tanks can no longer leech while moving.
• Soviet Apocalypse Tank grinder damage halved.
• Soviet Flak Trooper Cost increased to 400 from 300.
• Soviet structures will no longer refund 100% of their cost if canceled after taking damage. Refund value reduction is equivalent to the damage taken by the building.
• Soviet Super Power Plant energy production reduced to 350 from 500.
• Soviet Super Power Plant will no longer explode if it is destroyed before it has completed building.
• Soviet Stingray health increased to 450 from 360.
• Soviet Dreadnaught Missiles now scatter against units.
• Soviet MiG Fighter health increased to 240 from 200.
• Soviet Iron Curtain now requires the Battle Lab to be built.
• Japan MCV build radius increased to facilitate wall building.
• Japan Jet Tengu now much less deadly against each other in air form.
• Japan Tsunami Tank now auto-heals while it’s secondary ability is active.
• Japan Honorable Discharge power no longer deals any friendly fire.
• Japan King Oni health increased to 3000 from 2250.
• Japan Emperor’s Rage powers now limit the speed debuff to 75% for all levels.
• Japan Wave Force Artillery no longer requires line of sight for attacking. It can shoot through walls, buildings, and anything else dumb enough to get in front of it.
• Japan Naginata Cruiser Spread-Torpedo damage halved.
• Japan Naginata Cruiser health reduced to 1200 from 1400.
• Japan Shogun Battleship speed reduced to 50 from 75.
• Japan Shogun Battleship cannons now properly scatter against other units.
• Japan Shogun Battleship rate of fire now reduced by 40%.
• Japan Point Defense Drones now have an expiration time of 2 minutes.
• Japan Final Squadron Power damage reduced in accordance with the new power tree design.
Balance Changes: Vision
• Vision changes were incorporated from Red Alert 3: Uprising in order to improve unit behavior.
• Allied Multigunner Turret Vision Range increased to 310 from 300.
• Allied Prism Tower Vision Range increased to 360 from 350.
• Allied Hydrofoil vision range increased to 325 from 300.
• Allied Javelin Soldier vision range increased to 200 from 175.
• Allied Guardian Tank vision range in Target Painter mode increased.
• Special Agent Tanya Adams’ shroud clear range increased to 500 from 400.
• Soviet Apocalypse Tank vision range in Harpoon mode increased.
• Soviet Hammer Tank vision range in Leech mode increased.
• Soviet Terror Drone vision range in Stasis Ray mode increased.
• Soviet Base Defenses vision ranges increased slightly.
• Soviet Bullfrog vision range increased to 325 from 300.
• Soviet commando vision range increased to 175 from 150.
• Japan Seawing vision range increased to 225 from 200.
• Japan Tengu vision range increased to 225 from 200.
• Japan Commando vision range increased to 175 from 150.
• Japan Commando shroud clear range increased to 500 from 400.
User Interface Enhancements
• Players who choose random in online play will now have their faction hidden on the “escape” screen during the match.
• The wait time to kick an online player with a bad connection has been reduced to 30 seconds (from 60).
• Players who are not on your friends list can no longer whisper you while you’re in a match.
• Rally points can be reset on airfields by right clicking on theairfield while it is selected.
• PC Users can now customize right click scroll speed by adding the following command line argument: -dragTolerance # [where # = distance in pixels, typically a number from 1 – 50].
• Interface lag (irresponsiveness between clicks and keyboard commands) has been reduced.
• EVA announcements will no longer play when a disguised spy enters your base.
• Made several improvements to the way garrisoned buildings and captured structures are reported through shroud (in game and on the radar).
• Integrated several AI improvements from Red Alert 3 Uprising.
• The Apoc Tank can no longer move while harpooning.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Allied airfields from building the appropriate number of aircraft in certain situations.
• Fixed a bug that prevented units from attacking enemies withvery low health.
• Fixed a bug that allowed the Soviet Crusher Crane to be captured by an engineer without the 3-second capture delay.
• Fixed a bug that allowed Soviet players to cash bounty their own deployed MCV and then get a refund by selling it.
• Fixed a bug that allowed the Mirage Tank and Tsunami Tank’s secondary abilities to still function when under the effect of an Aircraft Carrier’s blackout missile.
• Fixed a bug that allowed structures to be placed on top of Tesla Troopers in their secondary mode.
• Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented veteran Guardian Tanks from painting targets correctly in their secondary mode.
• Fixed a bug that allowed certain units to be frozen despite being under the effects of an Iron Curtain or Chrono Rift.
• Fixed a bug that caused certain textures to display incorrectly when playing multiple, different community-made maps in succession.
• Chrono Swap no longer allows you to move non-amphibious units from land to water.
• The Shinobi’s secondary ability now correctly causes allenemy units who are actively targeting him to lose their target.
• While inside a Nanoswarm, the Apoc and Riptide can now properly attack other units within the Nanoswarm.
• Enemy tanks with the Terror Drone Surprise upgrade will no longer spawn a terror drone when killed by Tanya, as this would kill her instantly.
• Desolator strikes and Chronospheres will no longer affect repair drones.
• Time bombs can no longer be cast on walls.
• Amphibious units may now be sent into a friendly crusher crane on land or at sea.
• Structures that were under repair when captured will no longer be under repair for the new owner.
• If a player has multiple Twinblades selected but not all are garrisoned, pressing the secondary ability button will now only cause the garrisoned Twinblades to descend.
• Blocked an exploit that gave the Bullfrog’s secondary ability (the man cannon) unlimited range.
• Blocked an exploit that allowed the Javelin to remain locked-onwhile moving or when the target goes out of range.
• Blocked an exploit that allowed unlimited camera zoom-out in online play.
• Blocked an exploit that gave a Hammer Tank unlimited Toxic Corrosion.